Lincoln

Lincoln
Photo: Andrew Gehl

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

badasses

so i had another matt dream, and he is probably going to be mad at me for having another one of him like this, because apparently according to my ONE dream about him being my mom (haha), im afraid of telling him about stuff or something to protect his innocence. But i think it is safe to say that we have passed that stage in our relationship after our conversation in holland last week. So matt, I love you like a brother I never had, and take this dream with a grain of salt, please:

last night I dreamt that I was in this room in a place that felt like minnesota and was with a bunch of girls who i didn't really know, and we were all wearing crazy awesome tshirts that we all bought at salvation army. then i see matt outside the window and i yell to him to come over, and im yelling really loudly and with a lot of force. It felt like the kind of yelling like when you are in a large crowded room and you are trying to talk to people. And I remember giggling to myself afterwards because I was so loud, but I wasn't ashamed, I was happy because I was calling for a friend. And finally Matt opened the door and he was wearing this motorcycle helmet and carrying two stuffed animals. I didn't question the fact that he was wearing a badass helmet and also carrying a stuffed animal. I even said to him, "Matt, I like your stuffed animals". And we chatted for a bit, and I realized that one of his toys was the same dolphin stuffed animal that our dog has.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that I didn't, like, scold you for yelling so loudly or for not wearing a dress or something. I think we're making progress, Elise.

    Also I'm glad I'm a cool badass.

    ReplyDelete