Lincoln

Lincoln
Photo: Andrew Gehl

Thursday, November 17, 2011

What a random time to have an OE dream!

I had an OE dream! I dreamed that there was some sort of OE reunion where there were people from multiple years there at the same time. Mostly people from the same schools were hanging out with each other more than people from the same year which was weird. And this place that was the OE was really just Goshen College dorms and some hills and farm houses. It looked like Pennsylvania. I remember Rachel Fox sitting on a bed chatting with someone. Also Duncan and my friend Lindsay (who never went to the OE in real life) totally wanted to do each other. I was running around in my underwear half the time but not in a sexual or embarrassed kind of way, just in the; too excited to have time to put my clothes on, kind of way. I remember Matt wouldn't get out of his car but he did a reading of something over a loudspeaker that we all thought was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment