Lincoln

Lincoln
Photo: Andrew Gehl

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oregon dreams I've had while living in Virginia

Hi everyone. I love you. Since I've neglected to write these all down as they came to me, I will present to you here a compilation/medley/summary of the Oregon dreams I've had over the past few months.

First of all, I dreamed that John and Doug came recruiting at Bethel, and who did they recruit but my little sister Betsy (who in real life would never, ever go to the OE). John and I were discussing this in the car together. He was like, "Yeah, at first all that blonde hair was a turn-off, but now I really like her."
I was worried about how she would fit in, but then I remembered how good she is at baking. I mean, she could be the next Alison.

Next dream. We all went to Lincoln for a reunion. When I got there, I walked into a room where Sharon was lying in a queen-sized bed. There was a fan in the room, set to high-speed. Some others entered the room. Lil' Mike was one of them. Then Rachel Fox came in and I hugged her and cried. Then I went to see Nancy, and hugged her, and cried.

And then recently, I had ANOTHER dream that my sister went to the OE. Only this dream actually took place at Lincoln, and we were all there, plus some Newbies, and it gave me great anxiety that Betsy Payette didn't fit in at all.

That's all for now. And I would just like to say that I miss you all more as time goes on, and I dream of you more as time goes on, and when I go back to Minnesota in 1.5 weeks I promise to make some serious phone calls. And if anyone is feeling at all antsy or anxious or in need of a vacation, please, PLEASE come visit Minnesota where I will provide you with a bed and some food and all the love in the world.

Yours,
Kasey


No comments:

Post a Comment