Lincoln

Lincoln
Photo: Andrew Gehl

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kind of a sad dream.

I had a dream a couple nights ago where Chance, Elise, Lil' Mike, Chris Esh, Sam, Andrew, Doug and I were in this dirty basement that was this strange greenish/teal/ grey color watching a movie on a tiny TV. I was sitting on a wooden chair that was really far off the ground and I remember I kept falling over. I wasn't drunk or anything, I just couldn't stay on the chair for some reason, so I gave up and sat on the floor. Doug was laying on the floor watching the movie, and he knew I was sad for some reason, so he put his hand on my back. Then I remember walking outside to this little porch with Sam and Andrew. It was really dark and rainy and there was one street light above us that just looked so pathetic. I started crying because Sam and Andrew were going away on another trip and never coming back. The whole mood of the dream was really dark and sad. Althought it was nice to see you all, I didn't like the dream much.

Holden is as beautiful as ever though, even in the rain. It's cooled down quite a bit these past couple weeks and it's been really great. There is always room for any of you whenever you get the urge (and the time and/or money) to come west for a bit!

1 comment: