Lincoln

Lincoln
Photo: Andrew Gehl

Sunday, August 8, 2010

a nice dream where sam is the hero

I dreamed that I left Virginia to go on a New Adventure. I don't remember where exactly I was headed, but I think it may have been to Boston to visit my friend who will be student teaching there. Anyway I was taking the bus, and Ashley and Elise and Sam were on the bus with me. I was sitting next to Sam, and Ashley and Elise were in the row directly behind us. Ashley, Elise and Sam were talking about some game they were going to play when they arrived wherever they were going, and I started to feel left out. "Why do I always have to be that kid?" I said to them, slightly disgruntled. Sam looked me in the eye and said, "No, no, you're not that kid. We love you."

2 comments:

  1. MVP for Sam! He had the perfect words to day to you Kasey. If only he could be there to say that to all of us when we're feeling like "that kid."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys make me feel like such an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete