Lincoln

Lincoln
Photo: Andrew Gehl

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

musical dreams

This morning, right before I woke up, I had this dream that me and a bunch of random people were sitting in this room called Fireside at Holden and Ashley was playing this beautiful song that I remembered the lyrics to briefly as I woke up. And right before I opened my eyes she was still playing these sweet tunes and it was really lovely. So basically Ashley sang me awake today.

Also, I had a dream about Kasey the other night and we were in this room in San Francisco, but it almost didn't feel like the city at all, and we were riding something like an elevator, and first I was just hanging out with my friend Carrie from Holden and then all of a sudden Carrie turned into Kasey. It was just bizare because the aura of the room/elevator was really dark and weird. But it wasn't surprising because Carrie reminds me of Kasey.

I hope everyone is doing well! I will be back in Michigan (i don't yet know if this is a good thing or a bad thing) in less than three weeks. Maybe I'll see some of you.

love,
e

1 comment: